- Choice of 3 starting dates per year gives students the flexibility to join the chosen program at their convenience.
- North American & European standard academic curriculum.
- The academic programs of NUB are well designed & comprehensive in nature.
- The fees are moderate in comparison to other private universities.
- Having a centre for management development and research (CMDR).
- Teaching incorporates all the latest developments in business and IT.
- Focus of the programs is to enable students to operate in global environments.
- Programs are very contemporary and forward looking in nature.
- Programs include core training in transferable skills-including English, Computing and Communication.
- Modern library with rich collection of books (95,000), journals, articles, encyclopedia and reference section.
- Separate placement office to assist students to find challenging & growth oriented employment & Internship.
A. Tuition fee waiver will be available depending on the results of SSC/HSC/equivalent examinations as follows (Applicable for undergraduate students only):
- 100% waiver on tuition fees for Golden GPA 5.00 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 60% waiver on tuition fees for normal GPA 5.00 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 40% waiver on tuition fees for GPA 4.80-4.99 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
- 30% waiver on tuition fees for GPA 4.50-4.79 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv)
- 20% waiver on tuition fees for GPA 4.00-4.49 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv)
- 10% waiver on tuition fees for GPA B 3.50-3.99 (in both SSC/equiv & HSC/equiv).
B. Additional waiver (Subject to approval of the authority).
- Special 5% scholarship on tuition fee for females.
- 20% scholarship on tuition fee for siblings.
- Special waiver for wards of Freedom Fighters.
C. Siblings would get 20% waiver each on tuition fees or waiver on result of SSC/HSC whichever is higher. A certificate from concerned ward commissioner and academic transcript of SSC examination should be submitted along with the application.
D. A student will get merit scholarship @ Tk.3,000/-, 2000/-, & 1,000/- for 1st, 2nd & 3rd position respectively based on the semester final result for all undergraduate programs except B. Pharma or any other programs of bi-semester where it should be @ Tk. 4000, Tk. 3000, & Tk. 2000 respectively provided they get minimum GPA 3.50.
E. Generous financial assistance is also available for underprivileged and meritorious students. But they have to earn and maintain GPA 3.00.
Note: Above mentioned financial assistance will be available depending on some conditions as follows:
- Waiver will be discontinued if any student gets GPA bellow 2.00 in any semester.
- Waiver will be adjusted in the following semester.
- 225 full time faculty members with proven teaching & research excellence at home & abroad.
- Adjunct faculties from DU, BUET, IBA, JU, RU, RUET etc.
- Well-stacked library with total collection around 1, 20,000 books.
- Online Library
- State-of-the-art computer lab with more than 800 computers with internet facilities.
- 100 Mbps dedicated internet bandwidth. Wi-Fi facility, high speed internet browsing and learning LAB at all buildings. All Class rooms are equipped with multimedia projector and faculty buildings are connected with high speed data connectivity.
- 18 Modern Digital Labs for Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications and Pharmacy.
- Air-conditioned classrooms with audio-visual supports.
- Auditorium with modern facilities.
- 24 hours Security Guards with latest CCTV camera monitoring.
- Generous lending facilities of text/reference books.
- 24 hours free Internet facility with fiber optic backbone
- Student advising system.
- Special English language program.
- Job placement opportunity.
- Fit for future framing.